5.sınıf İngilizce ders kitabı olan Başaran Yayınları “Happy English” de yer alan dinleme metinlerini sizler için paylaşıyoruz. Aşağıdan tüm ünitelerde yer alan dinleme metinlerine ulaşabilirsiniz.
Başaran Yayıncılık 5. Sınıf İngilizce ders kitabındaki tüm dinleme metinlerini aşağıdan indirebilirsiniz.
Duygu : Hello! My name is Duygu. I’m Turkish.
Larry : Hi everyone! I’m Larry. I’m American and I live in Turkey with my family.
Giselle : Hi! I’m Giselle. I’m from Spain. I live in Turkey with my family.
Satoshi : Hello everyone. I am Satoshi and I’m Japanese. I live in Turkey with my family, too.
Gina : Ciao!
Duygu : Hi!
Max : Hallo!
Satoshi : Welcome!
Chen : I’m Chen.
Larry : I’m Larry. Nice to meet you.
Chen : Me, too.
Helena : Hi! I’m Helena.
Giselle : Glad to meet you Helena.
Helena : My pleasure.
Satoshi : Where do you study, Gina?
Gina : I study at Rome High School.
Giselle : How many languages do you speak, Max?
Max : Two. I speak German and English.
Larry : What are your favourite classes?
Chen : I like science and social studies.
Duygu : Where do you study, Helena?
Helena : I study at Athens Primary School.
Satoshi : Where do you study?
Gina : I study at Rome High School.
Giselle : How many languages do you speak?
Chen : Three. I speak Chinese, Turkish and English.
Larry : Nice to meet you.
Max : Nice meeting you, too.
Duygu : What are your favourite classes?
Helena : I like history, geography and science.
1. Giselle : This is Max. He is German. He speaks German and English.
2. Satoshi : This is Gina. She is from Italy. We like art and science.
3. Duygu : This is Helena. She is Greek. She studies at Athens Primary School.
4. Larry : This is Chen from China. He likes science and social studies.
1. Mia : Hi! My name is Mia and I’m 9 years old.
This is my school in China. Its name is Luhe Elementary School.
2. Mia : We do exercise every morning.
3. Mia : I like maths, art and science, but I dislike history and social studies.
4. Mia : We speak English in language class.
Name : Mia Yee
Age : Nine (9)
Country : China
Nationality : Chinese
Language : Chinese, English
School : Luhe Elementary School
Favourite Classes : Maths, art and science
1. Physical Education
6. Language Class
8. Social Studie
Duygu : This is the bakery. It is next to the toyshop.
Larry : This is our school. It is opposite the cinema and the hotel.
Giselle : This is the barbershop. It is between the bus stop and the pharmacy.
Satoshi : Look at the trees. They are around the mosque.
Duygu : This is the library. It is opposite the book shop.
Giselle : The pool is on the corner of Canal Street.
5. Bus stop
6. Toy shop
8. Book Shop
1. The barbershop is opposite the bakery and it is between the bus stop and the pharmacy.
2. The school is behind the bakery and it is opposite the hotel and the library.
3. The trees are around the mosque.
4. The pool is next to the cinema.
5. The bus stop is next to the barbershop.
6. The toyshop is on the corner of Grand Street and Liberty Road.
7. The bakery is next to the toyshop and on the corner of Grand Street and Windy Road.
8. The book shop is next to the school.
9. The pharmacy is next to the barbershop.
10. The cinema is between the pool and the hotel.
11. The hotel is between the cinema and the library.
12. The library is opposite the school.
Satoshi : Hi Larry. Where is the bus stop?
Larry : Oh, it’s easy. Next to the barbershop.
Giselle : Excuse me, where is the pharmacy?
Old lady : Go straight ahead and turn left on Grand Street. It’s next to the barbershop.
Giselle : Thanks.
Duygu : Excuse me, how can I get to the toyshop?
The man : Go straight ahead and turn right. It’s on Grand Street.
Duygu: Hi! My name is Duygu and this is my town. I love my town because I am very happy here. I go to the school everyday, and it is on the corner of White Road and Spring Street. There are trees around my school. Sometimes, I go to the pool. The pool is next to the school. I love films and I go to the cinema every week. Our cinema is behind the pool. After the cinema, I ride the bus home. The bus stop is opposite the school. The mosque is between the bus stop and the book shop. Another bus stop is next to the toyshop. I like toys and I buy toys from the toyshop. Sometimes, I go to the bakery. It’s on the corner of Hill Road and Spring Street.
1. Go straight ahead and turn left. The park is on your left.
2. Turn left and go straight ahead. The barbershop is next to the pharmacy.
3. Turn left and go straight ahead. The bus stop is opposite the pool.
4. Go straight ahead and turn left. The park is opposite the school.
Duygu : Hi Larry, where are you?
Larry : Hello Duygu, I am at the library now.
Duygu : Library?
Larry : Yes, the library.
Satoshi : Where are you now, Giselle?
Giselle : At the toyshop.
Satoshi : Toy shop?
Giselle : Yes, the toyshop.
Giselle : Where are you, Duygu?
Duygu : I’m at the school now.
Giselle : Pool?
Duygu : No, the school.
Giselle : Oh, OK.
3. Bus stop
10. Toy shop
1. Larry : I like origami and I make origami in my free time. I also go fishing with my father. My father and I like fishing.
2. Duygu : In summer, I go camping with my mother and father. We like camping. I like collecting stamps, too. I collect them in my free time.3
3. Giselle : I play checkers with my brother at home. My brother and I like checkers. I like tag game, too. I play tag with my friends at school. I also play Chinese whisper with my friends.
4. Satoshi : I play dodge ball with my friends at school. It’s so fun. I like blind man’s buff. I play blind man’s buff with my friends, too. In my free time I also do sculpting. I like sculpting.